Tuesday 21 May 2019

12 Rules For Life: An Antidote to Chaos: Review

12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos by Jordan B. Peterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars






I loved this book so much!


Despite the lies spread in the media about Peterson, he's a very down to earth, logical-thinking man with a caring attitude toward other people. His 12 Rules for Life was an insightful read that discussed various ways to improve your own personal life, instead of focusing on the melodrama being spread throughout the world.








One of the rules that held my attention most was about putting your own house in order before judging others. None of us is perfect: I'm certainly not and there's plenty of room for me to improve myself. By making more positive and responsible decisions in our own lives, a ripple effect is created. Consequently, if we spread negativity, then a similar ripple effect is created, pushing more negativity into the world at large.


I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone who is genuinely feeling lost amidst the news scandals and societal upheaval currently going on.


My favourite read of 2019 so far. :)


View all my previous goodreads reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, please consider commenting below